Applied Finance Undergraduate Academic Certificate
All required coursework must be completed with a grade of 'C' or better (O-10-a).
|ECON 340||Managerial Economics||3|
|FIN 301||Financial Resources Management||3|
|FIN 323||Commercial Finance||1|
|FIN 324||Real Estate||2|
|FIN 325||Financial Planning Services||1|
Courses to total 12 credits for this certificate
- Understand the basic principles of financial management for businesses.
- Understand the fundamental economic principles in applied business decisions.
- Understand the basics of financial services for consumers, including insurance, budgeting, consumer financing, and planning for retirement.
- Understand the different methods that large and small business use to attract and service capital.
- Understand retail and commercial real estate markets and how real estate professionals serve their clients.