Business Analytics Undergraduate Academic Certificate
All required coursework must be completed with a grade of 'C' or better (O-10-a).
|BUS 354||Business Analytics||3|
|or STAT 431||Statistical Analysis|
|MIS 440||Data Visualization||3|
|Select two additional courses from the following:||6|
|Accounting Data Analytics|
|Deploying and Developing Human Capital|
|Data Management for Big Data|
|Systems and Simulation (prerequisite of OM 370)|
or OM 470
|Supply Chain Management|
|Introduction to SAS/R Programming 1|
or STAT 422
or STAT 426
or STAT 427
May not choose these courses if STAT 431 is taken in lieu of BUS 354.
Courses to total 12 credits for this certificate
- Students will use inference, regression, times series, decision analysis, and optimization to analyze business problems.
- Students will demonstrate basic programming and SQL skills as relating to data acquisition and access.
- Students will analyze and assess data quality and use appropriate tools to clean the data.
- Students will demonstrate use of a variety of data management tools and software for analysis.
- Students will present information as visualizations for management decision making.