Business Analytics Undergraduate Academic Certificate
All required coursework must be completed with a grade of 'C' or better (O-10-a).
|BUS 354||Business Analytics||3|
|or STAT 431||Statistical Analysis|
|MIS 440||Data Visualization for Managerial Decision Making||3|
|Select two additional courses from the following:||6|
|Accounting Data Analytics|
|Deploying and Developing Human Capital|
|Data Management for Big Data|
|Systems and Simulation (prerequisite of OM 370)|
or OM 470
|Supply Chain Analytics|
|Introduction to SAS/R Programming 1|
or STAT 422
|Survey Sampling Methods|
or STAT 426
or STAT 427
May not choose these courses if STAT 431 is taken in lieu of BUS 354.
Courses to total 12 credits for this certificate
- Students will use inference, regression, times series, decision analysis, and optimization to analyze business problems.
- Students will demonstrate basic programming and SQL skills as relating to data acquisition and access.
- Students will analyze and assess data quality and use appropriate tools to clean the data.
- Students will demonstrate use of a variety of data management tools and software for analysis.
- Students will present information as visualizations for management decision making.