Educational Leadership (Ed.S.Ed.Ldrshp)
General Ed.S. requirements apply. The Ed.S.Ed.Ldrshp. in Educational Leadership is offered through the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences.
- Candidates will demonstrate ability to generate conceptual foundations and/or frameworks for understanding leadership constructs in education.
- Candidates will demonstrate comprehensive understanding and application as a professional ethical educator.
- Candidates will demonstrate ability to integrate and apply principles of leadership consistent with required state standards.
- Candidates will demonstrate ability to create effective school/community relations that involve stakeholders in strategic planning.
- Candidates will demonstrate ability to develop a long-range master plan that includes building-level or district-level management, administrative and leadership responsibilities.