Climate Change Graduate Academic Certificate
At least half of the credits completed towards the certificate must be in graduate level coursework, and all required coursework must be completed with a grade of 'B' or better (O-10-b).
|Global Climate Change
|Select three courses from the following:
|Northwest Climate and Water Resources Change
|Climate Change Ecology
|Societal Resilience and Adaptation to Climate Change
|Geography of Energy Systems
|Tree Rings and Environmental Change
|Climate Change Mitigation
|Glaciology and the Dynamic Frozen Earth
|Petroleum Systems and Stratigraphic Concepts
|Climate Change and Society
Courses to total 12 credits for this certificate
1. Demonstrate a depth of knowledge of global climate challenges and problems.
2. Demonstrate the ability to synthesize information related to solutions to current climate change challenges.
3. Demonstrate a depth of knowledge of global climate change adaptation and mitigation solutions.
4. Demonstrate a depth of knowledge of subject matter areas related to global climate change including water and energy systems and understand how they related to climate change.
5. Communicate effectively and professionally.